The primary responsibility for this position is to collaborate with the Procure to Pay business users and provide support and continuous improvement of business systems related to inventory and materials management. Because of the nature of the Procure to Pay tasks/projects, this position will be required to work with multiple business areas and on multiple tasks/projects.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making changes along the way. We Lead Self by being dependable, because hardworking people count on us to have their back every day. We Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
• Manage and coordinate all enhancement requests from business partners. Including working with the business partners to ensure enhancement requests align with enterprise processes and systems to match Carhartt’s strategic vision
• Coordinate and review new functional business requirements and determine the impact on the production SAP environment
• Consult with business process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objectives
• Work with business partners and IT leadership to determine priority of enhancement requests
• Day to day support and maintenance of the production environment including system monitoring
• Ensure that the process designs comply with requirements, established methodologies, and best practices (where applicable)
• Ensure business system implications are communicated to the business
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documents and communicates those requirements accordingly
• Lead business process mapping, including process flows, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, etc.
• Assist business with development of business case for enhancements
• Identify, assess and mitigate process risk
• Educate other team members to increase overall team knowledge
• Provide work output that meets quality expectations and standards
• Produce work output that is on time and according to recurring or special deadlines
• Responsible for ongoing relationship with business process owners and subject matter experts
• Collaborate effectively with the technology, security, and application delivery teams regarding Production Planning business area needs
Bachelor's Degree Required in Computer Science or Related Field
Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Required Skills and Experience
• 6+ years’ experience in IT is required in areas related to application development, configuration, or support of ERP systems inclusive of:
o 3+ years’ experience in SAP IM/MM/P2P is required in areas related to support/configuration or development
o Procure to Pay business process expertise and a solid understanding of integrated end-to-end processes.
o Solid understanding of the integration between SAP models P2P, PTP and RTR.
• Experience in retail or wholesale apparel
• Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana is highly recommended
• Proven ability to lead the development of systems and projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels including management and retail partners
• Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail
• Flexible and responsive to new or special projects assigned
• Ability to work in a team environment with coworkers and internal customers
Remote or In-Office
Willing to work some weekends if necessary