Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
Senior Consultants at Keystone drive client engagements by problem structuring, defining workflows, drawing conclusions from complex data sets, generating insights, delivering presentations, and managing relationships. Senior Consultants are a crucial part of our future growth, developing our culture, hiring and mentoring employees, and participating in new business development. You will drive thought leadership and collaboration to help teams navigate unique challenges, create client solutions that solve complex strategic problems, and answer critical business questions.
At Keystone you will work on innovative ideas for industry leading clients, grow your professional network, and build relationships that last a lifetime. As a Senior Consultant on a project team, you will have the opportunity to partner with recognized academic experts from top universities including Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Wharton, and more. You will use sophisticated data modeling and econometric techniques to shape projects and develop unique insights for clients. You will take on career shaping challenges, create structure from ambiguity, and play a key role in leading client engagements to a successful outcome.
- MBA, JD, or PhD in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other Science field
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably from the consulting industry
- High intellectual curiosity and quick to learn with a passion for excellence
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical skills with a keen understanding of technical, financial and operational levers
- Ability to manage multiple complex workstreams and work across organizational boundaries
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders and functional areas
At Keystone we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.
Please list SACC in "How did you hear about Keysone?" box