Responsible for production operations for all aspects of Ensambles Hyson’s Plant in Tijuana, México. The Arimex Plant produces a wide variety of high volume, high mix rotors and sprays systems. Position is responsible for fostering a performance-driven and continuous-improvement environment for production operations and has accountability for the safety, quality, delivery, and productivity performance of the group.
· Be a strategic thinker and have a proven track record of operational excellence, including utilization of lean manufacturing techniques and tools
· Have a good working knowledge of proven, world-class manufacturing practices.
· Design and implement plans to improve safety, quality, delivery, and productivity and reduce the cost of the operation
· Supervise, develop, and coach production leads, ensuring that they contribute to company objectives.
· Responsible to develop and implement training and certification programs to onboard new employees.
· Foster creativity and innovation within the production team
· Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently in both English and Spanish languages
· Be an experienced recruiter and mentor to promotable employees
· Coordinate the hiring and training of direct employees, including headcount planning and performance management
· Schedule and oversee production; coordinate with internal and external contacts to ensure fulfillment of all customer orders
· Involve production, maintenance, quality, engineering, and materials personnel in a team approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
· Be enthusiastic, hard working, and have a can-do attitude.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills, particularly with respect to a manufacturing environment
· B.S. in a technical or business discipline
· At least five years of experience in a production or manufacturing environment
· Lean manufacturing and six sigma tools
· Bilingual – English and Spanish
· History of increasing responsibilities with proven track record of achieving good results
· Experience in high mix /high volume assembly processes.
· Desirable with demonstrated experience on training department.
· Experience in engineering , supply chain management, logistics, or quality
· Previous experience as Manufacturing or Production Manager
Please send resumes to Luis Cevallos LCevallos@rainbird.com, and /or Efren Ortiz firstname.lastname@example.org .