Rizing, a Wipro company, is a global IT services firm that helps SAP customers run better with their people, products & assets. Our Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) business is seeking Operations, Maintenance or Engineering professionals to join our team as an Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to receive mentoring and training from long-tenured Rizing team members who have broad and deep maintenance & supply chain operations industry experience. This role has a defined career path that includes a potential for an eventual promotion into a Rizing SAP technology Consultant role.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of systems and processes to achieve excellence in service delivery and development.
- Support SAP Enterprise Asset Management implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and post go-live support.
- Work with customers to assess current business and system processes and defines plans for improvement.
- Continue to expand SAP Enterprise Asset Management and functional/professional skills by learning from colleagues.
- Maintain one’s own professional development, including continuous learning of SAP products/technologies and communicating experiences and solutions to fellow colleagues.
- At least 2 years of functional experience with maintenance, engineering, asset management or inventory management.
- Capability and willingness to learn industry-specific system and process concepts.
- Ability to learn and guide clients in SAP Enterprise Asset Management solution functionality and implementation leading practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to accommodate weekly travel to support client engagements.