Expedition Technology in Herndon, VA has an immediate opening for an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO). We are seeking an individual who is an inclusive leader with strong ethics and integrity to manage overall personnel and facility security issues. If you are up for the challenge, you will work with a motivated team who is leading the charge of applying machine learning technology to image processing and RF programs. Demonstrated success of being an inclusive leader of a diverse group
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all personnel and facility security efforts in compliance with the NISP
- Administer company programs for handling and safeguarding classified and proprietary information
- Coordinate and collaborate with government and industry oversight agencies to facilitate inspections/audits of security programs and systems
- Write policy and procedures to enforce compliance with government and Company requirements in conjunction with RIS and Raytheon Technology standards.
- Investigate security violations and prepare reports detailing procedures to preclude future occurrences.
- Coordinate with government agencies to obtain authorizations and acceptable deviations with regulations.
- Closely work with other security officers cores to include physical, cyber, security business partners
- Serve as liaison between company and building management
- Lead facility level Insider Threat Program, security incident response and workplace violence team
Qualifications You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, STEM, or Business.
- Minimum 10 years’ of Facility Security Officer experience managing a complex facility
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP) experience and expertise
- Work experience interacting/working with Defense Counterintelligence, Security Agency and/or other Cognizant Security Agency personnel as well as varying levels of senior and executive leadership
- An active and in-scope Top Secret US security clearance
- Intimate knowledge of Expedition Technology systems and business practices
FSO Certification for a classified possessing facility
Why work at Expedition Technology?
We are proud that our dynamic and collaborative culture along with our generous benefits package allowed us to earn a spot on the 2019, 2020 and the 2021 Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work List. We are also a 2021 Top Workplace as named by the Washington Post.
We offer a robust benefits package designed to meet the varying needs of our team. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (company-paid through an Individual Benefit Account)
- Health Care Savings Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5250/year
- 401k with up to 12% company match
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Conference attendance
- Free tickets to sporting and theater events
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- A supportive, collaborative culture that puts our people first
- Flexible work arrangements allowing you to choose where you work best (but must reside within driving distance of our Herndon, VA headquarters)
- Professional development, advancement, learning and growth opportunities
Who is Expedition Technology?
Expedition Technology designs, develops, and delivers innovative, advanced signal, image, and multi-INT solutions for the defense and intelligence communities. We leverage advanced algorithms, platforms, and technologies to solve our customers’ most complex, demanding, and urgent C4ISR challenges. Our culture promotes individual growth and opportunity, prioritizes a collaborative team spirit, and invites the intellectually curious to creatively solve challenging problems. Headquartered in Northern Virginia’s high-tech corridor, EXP is a rapidly growing, privately held, employee-owned company that pushes the boundaries of what is possible every day.
Interested in joining our team? Let’s explore together.
To learn more about EXP and discover why we are an award-winning workplace, visit our web site and follow us on LinkedIn.
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes a diverse range of talent creates an environment that fuels creativity and innovation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, genetic information or protected veteran status.