Salary: Up to $215K, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
Location: Linthicum, MD.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A master's or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. A High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
Job Description: Provide engineering services to assess the technical viability of the cyber operations modernization programs and related efforts. This includes software requirements definition, test software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes.
The selected individual will:
· Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents.
· Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas for enterprise coordination.
· Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities.
· Coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders.
· Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation.
· Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes.
· Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures.
· Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation.
· Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results.
· Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes.
· SIGINT systems support, especially as related to systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
· Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities, is a strong plus.
· The ideal candidate would be familiar with project management, business process re-engineering, JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint.
· Excellent oral and written communications, and facilitation skills.
Keywords: cybersecurity, cyber security, cyber security requirements, project management, PM, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint