Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
At Integra, we firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and the foundation of our success. Our comprehensive Global Total Rewards program provides competitive compensation and benefits designed to keep our people healthy, motivated and engaged. Investing in our people through these programs is possible because of Integra’s ongoing commitment to our values and our shared success.
Integra’s health as a company begins with the well-being of our people. Benefit programs vary by country, whether provided through company-sponsored insurance and programs, through statutory government programs, or a combination of both.
Regardless of geographic location, our commitment is to offer the following, whenever possible:
- Benefit plans that meet all local statutory requirements
- A range of programs that reflect typical local market practices
- An opportunity for employees to tailor benefits to their specific needs
- Benefits that balance employee’s short-term and long-term needs
Click HERE for more information regarding our benefits and total rewards program
The Associate Sales Representative will be a responsible Integra’s Tissue Technologies Surgical Reconstruction product line and solely responsible for supporting the sales of these products for a defined territory within the Hospital OR/Surgery setting. Your primary responsibility will be to support and grow business in order to achieve or exceed sales revenue targets. You will provide case coverage, and develop select accounts by building relationships, demonstrating extensive product knowledge and providing exceptional customer service. Your primary call points will be plastic surgeons, podiatric surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and general surgeons. 50% of your time will be spent in the Operating Room. You will work side by side with an experienced Account Manager for approximately 18 months. If performance qualifications are met, then you may be considered for an Account Manager position for a full territory anywhere in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives in the territory
- Provide service of existing accounts which may include case coverage in the operating room as well as excellent customer service and product/logistics
- Assist Account Manager in achieving revenue growth and attainment of quota.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required
- Preferred 0-2 years of outside sales experience, business to business sales experience, any healthcare experience or background, athletic trainer, allied health background (physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, etc.), or other health and fitness background.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel.
- Strong work ethic, time management, negotiation, and selling skills.
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
In an effort to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and to protect our employees, all new hires in the US and Puerto Rico will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be considered for employment with Integra LifeSciences, unless eligible for an accommodation as provided by law.