Location: Columbia, MD
Position Summary: We are seeking skilled Data Analyst to support National Security Agency (NSA) Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) functions. The position involves developing tailored dataset algorithms, workflows, analytics and visualization functions to enable cybersecurity evaluation, research and simulations.
Essential Job Functions:
· Analyze and define data requirements and specifications.
· Collection of metrics and data trends.
· Ability to read, interpret, write, and modify scripts on Windows and UNIX platforms.
· Ability to clearly communicate findings in written and verbal fashion.
· Develop data standards and policies.
· Conduct hypothesis testing using statistical processes.
· Document the implementation of a solution’s mathematical, data science and computer science methodology.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· U.S. Citizenship is required.
· Active Top Secret Security Clearance with Full Scope polygraph is required.
· Six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a data analyst is required.
· Three (3) years of work experience in cybersecurity.
Working Conditions: Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Physical Requirements: May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful completion of a background screening/check/investigation is required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include (not all inclusive) medical, vision and dental insurance, paid time-off and company paid holidays, personal development and learning opportunities.
Other: This employer participates in E-Verify and provides the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Data Analyst, data analysis, dataset algorithms, dataset workflows, dataset analytics, dataset visualization functions, cybersecurity evaluation, cybersecurity research, cybersecurity simulations