Location: Linthicum, MD.
Position Summary: We are currently seeking experienced professionals for the Department of Defense (DOD) Cyber Crime Center (DC3) in Linthicum, MD. The focus of DC3 is to set the standards in digital and multimedia forensics, develop and deliver specialized cyber investigative training and serve as a focal point for information sharing on cybersecurity matters across the DOD.
Essential Job Functions:
· Network and Systems Operations Administrator to maintain 12 networks ranging from unclassified, to SAP.
· Manage network infrastructure devices, pushing policy rules, using software defined network systems, and configuring access control lists (ACL).
· Troubleshoot, backup and recovery, maintaining infrastructure availability, and providing documentation.
· Network and Computer Systems Administrator - Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system.
· Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
· Monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption.
· Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
· Supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists.
· Administer network security measures.
· Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
· Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
· Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· U.S. citizenship.
· Fifteen (15) years of related experience or more than 13 years with master’s degree or more than 11 years with Ph.D.
· BS/BA. (4 years’ experience in lieu of degree is acceptable AS/AA and 2 years’ experience in lieu of degree is acceptable)
· Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly.
· IAT Level II, Computing Environment Certificate relevant to assigned duties (completed within 6 months of Task Order Award)
· Domain and expert technical knowledge.
· Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
· May supervise others
Working Conditions: Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Physical Requirements: May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities reflecting its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include (not all inclusive) medical, vision and dental insurance, paid time-off and company paid holidays, personal development and learning opportunities.
Other: This employer participates in E-Verify and provides the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: network administrator, systems operations administrator, special access program network administrator, software defined network, software defined network systems, access control list configuration, ACL configuration