Salary: Up to $180K, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance w/ FS Poly; CCA Authorized
Location: Linthicum, MD.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
Job Description: Advise and assist government program managers in System Engineering activities by applying current DoD/customer and industry best practices in Systems Engineering processes and principles. Provide security engineering and authorization services solutions using updated methodology and processes and aligning those solutions with Risk Management Framework (RMF) capabilities. All work is performed in accordance with Government, and customer policies, procedures, and plans.
· Assist in the creation of long-term plans and capturing of requirements needed to improve upon customer RMF authorization services to include reoccurring cyber security routinely identified by the customer OIG.
· Support efforts to improve the processes and capabilities for oversight, management and compliance status of COA3's, User Activity Monitoring (UAM), Data Transfer Agency (DTA) capabilities, PRIVAC modernization, Vulnerability Management and similar cyber security compliance related focus areas that routinely get identified by the OIG for improvement.
· Track and aid in managing to resolution all customer related audit and inspection findings. Help to anticipate and identify problem areas that are most likely to be a problem during future audits and inspections.
· Experience in cyber security principles, system security authorizations, and Risk Management Framework processes and capabilities.
· A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, system integration, project management, architecture development, mission use case and thread analysis.
· A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
· Self-starter, with high attention to detail
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
Keywords: Risk Management Framework, RMF, system security authorization, security engineering, requirements analysis