Salary: Up to $102,500, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance w/ FS Poly; CCA Authorized
Location: FT Meade, MD
Education: Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
The selected individual will:
· Assist mission partners in the development of CONOPs, Project Plans, GANTT charts, and other SE documents.
· Draft Staff Processing Forms to support project coordination activities.
· Champion various assigned projects at cross-enterprise forums,
· Track partner interactions and action items.
· Facilitate meetings/boards (Configuration Change Management, Executive Requirements Review etc).
· Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products associated with the technical and project systems engineering process areas.
Job Description: Supports customer's systems deployment planning and modernization efforts. Provide support to technical processes (stakeholder requirements analysis, implementation processes integration processes, etc.) and project engineering processes (planning, assessment and control, decision management, risk management etc.) related to SIGINT collection systems capabilities.
· Should be experienced with Atlassian tools suite, especially Jira and Confluence.
· Familiarity with SIGINT systems.
· Proficiency in data flow diagrams, and DMR processes a strong plus.
Keywords: signals intelligence, signals intelligence collection, SIGINT intelligence, SIGINT intelligence collection, project schedule, project scheduling, system deployment, systems upgrades