Salary: Up to $90K, based on education and experience
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance w/ FS Poly; CCA Authorized
Location: FT Meade, MD
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's or PhD Degree may be substituted for the two years of experience. A High School Diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
Job Description: Provide support to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team. Required support includes customer service, dataflow paths, organize dataflow implementation, identify ways to improve dataflow implementation and modernization efforts, and prioritize the customer's needs based on larger strategic priorities.
· Identify and establish new processes and procedures (modernization efforts, process improvement) and have good customer service skills.
· Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge and troubleshooting.
· Provide support to manage the progress of dataflow requests, including customer and service provider support/interaction, and learning the customer need and how it fits into the larger picture.
· Measure and monitor metrics, identify trends, document deficient resourcing, and report standings and findings to management and other stakeholders.
· Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system.
· Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives, including research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data is identified, protected, tracked, and handled throughout its life cycle.
Experience: Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
· A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail.
Keywords: dataflow, dataflow analysis, dataflow implementation, data tagging