Company Overview: Independence Hydrogen manufactures and distributes hydrogen locally to lower costs and carbon emissions. We make clean, safe, and energy resilient communities!
Position: Entrepreneurial-minded teammate with the primary responsibility to plan, execute and finalize projects according to schedule deadlines and within budget. In this position, you will:
· Develop and execute projects and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Partner in the design and implementation of new plants, upgrades, and technologies, including workstreams of People, Process, Systems and Facility Readiness.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of various hydrogen projects and scope.
· Interface with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
· Assist the company leadership as an entrepreneur.
· Research and implement best safety practices and procedures.
· Effectively apply Project Management methodologies and enforces project standards.
· May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
· BS / MS in engineering or another relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· Excitement, energy, and enthusiasm to join a fast-moving start-up as an entrepreneur.
· Willingness to travel (expected 15% or less).
· Ethical Leader: Hands-on, Driven, Humble, Detail-oriented, Resilient, Selfless, Team-player.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
· Veterans strongly encouraged to apply.
· Hydrogen / Industrial Gas / Fuel Cell / Utility / Energy / Energy Storage experience a plus.
Company Culture: (strongly influenced by a military ethos; the right candidate shares these values)
Integrity - Do what’s right; Be professional; Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Leadership – Pioneer the American hydrogen economy; Service to others; Humility.
Safety - Safety first, safety always; Trust, but verify; Radical transparency.
Compensation: Competitive base salary; Annual bonus tied to individual and overall company performance; Equity grant; Benefits package; 100% flexible work location and schedule (approximately two days a month required in northern Virginia); The opportunity to join the most exciting green energy company in America!
Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.