Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do. Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the company’s global reach of portfolio and invention influence.
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Kansas City National Security Campus. This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing and sourcing facility produces a wide array of intricate components to deliver trusted national security products and government services primarily for the NNSA. Honeywell FM&T’s culture of integrity, commitment and continuous improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative and innovative management and technology services and products that translate into cutting edge solutions to complex national security issues.
***This position will be in Kansas City, MO***
- The Sr. HRIS Manager provides leadership in design of HRIS process and procedures in support of our HR Strategy
- Establishes and executes the People Analytics vision and FM&T strategy
- Leads the development of HR technology strategies and roadmap in support of business goals Leads programs that drive innovation, efficiency, and performance of HR systems
- Builds partnerships and works closely with internal (Corporate and business) technology teams and provides monthly reviews and assessments of business solutions for performance and adoption
- Manage critical business projects such as (data security, EEO/AAP reporting, data governance, predictive analytics, cross-functional reporting, workforce planning, and HR technology upgrades)
- Lead HR Analytics team, data management and governance practices, tools and technology evolution, leveraging best practices in the industry
- Identify opportunities to adopt Artificial Intelligence
- Manage core systems and related interfaces with FM&T and Corporate systems
- Drive impactful company-wide HR Metrics that will compel specific business decisions
- Develop and drive the strategic direction of the HRIS function to ensure the company has the right programs, processes, and technology in place to provide employees the appropriate knowledge and skills at all levels within the organization
- Directly supervise employees and perform other managerial responsibilities
- Effectively manage vendor and third-party administrator relationships to implement HR Technology solutions
- Oversee HR system security
- Ensure appropriate security levels are applied and de-provisioned. Conduct periodic HR security access audits
- Partner with Business and HR to understand requirements/needs and implement programs and systems to continuously meet those needs
- Ensure related HR Systems and process programs are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations
You Must Have:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR, with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties
- Accredited BA/BS Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience implementing impactful HR Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead/drive priorities
- Strong experience designing and implementing data governance and data quality programs preferred
- Solid understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance, and IT business processes and how they impact HR systems
- Deep technical hands-on expertise in data visualization, business intelligence, reporting, and analytics tools ( Tableau, Denodo, R, Python, MicroStrategy)
- Proven ability to translate business needs and requirements to actionable information usable in system configuration
- Ability to work across diverse teams in a high-growth organization
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS platforms, PeopleSoft preferred
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Affiliate structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization
- Ability to utilize PM tools (schedule, critical path analysis, budget, change order, risk assessment, action item log, etc.) to analyze complex issues and develop resolutions for any issues related to assigned projects
- JOB ID: req342396
- Category: Human Resources
- Relocation Tier: Tier 3
- Security Clearance: US - DOE Q Clearance
- Aviation Authority (FAA for US): No
- Band: 04
- Referral Bonus: 1250
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship: Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
- FLSA Statement: In this position you will exercise discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance.
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.