- Current Top Secret /SCI with CI Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of Experience. The ideal candidate possesses a mix of Cybersecurity Experience.
- Desired Certifications: CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH
- Demonstrated experience conducting hands on security testing, analyzing results, documenting risks, and recommending countermeasures.
- Demonstrated experience developing risk assessment reports based on review of security plans and interviews with developer/customer assess systems against information assurance policies, regulations and instructions.
- Demonstrated experience providing threat analysis based on identified security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated experience testing security architectures of cloud-based systems and applications, identifying vulnerabilities and providing security remediation.
The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state’s relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.