Client confidentially means we cannot tempt you with our client’s names, but suffice to say, whether you’re interested in consumer electronics, finance, transportation, healthcare, energy or non-profits, the chances are good that you know our work.
As a Bain Associate Consultant, your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will begin as a generalist and be in the thick of the action as you work side-by-side with some of the best in the business. Every day is different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
• Providing clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change
• Work as members of case teams in roles that vary according to the team’s objective
• Be responsible for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting their findings to case team members
• Interviewing the client’s customers, competitors, suppliers and employers; this work becomes the basis of the case team’s strategic recommendation
The learning curve is steep, but from over 40 years of experience, we know that you will be able to handle it. And the rewards – global travel, influential connections, world-class training, personal satisfaction, unparalleled career-development and, yes, financial – are second to none.
• Bachelor’s degree from a renowned educational institution; Experienced professionals with up to 6 years of work experience are encouraged to apply to this role as well
• A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
• A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
• Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
• Fluency in English
• We are hiring across North America! Please visit joinbain.com to learn about our office locations, to find specific application details, or apply directly at joinbain.com/apply
• On applying, please be sure to include a cover letter (including office preferences), resume (including SAT scores) and a college transcript