Client confidentiality means we cannot tempt you with our clients’ names, but whether you’re interested in technology, retail, finance, transportation, healthcare, energy or non-profits, the chances are good that you already know the clients we work with. They are well-known leaders in their respective industries.
As a Bain Consultant, your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will be in the thick of the action as you work side-by-side with some of the best in the business. And you will help create change. Every day is different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish include:
· Research the client organization and industry; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders
· Identify issues, create hypotheses and execute analysis; translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers
· Move the client to action; develop a plan to implement the strategic recommendations; manage the execution
· Be a mentor to junior team members
The learning curve is steep and the rewards – global travel, influential connections, world-class global training, personal satisfaction, unparalleled career-development, and, yes, financial – are second to none.
Given the workload and performance expectations of this position, Consultants are regularly required to work more than 50 hours/week to perform essential duties of the job.
· MBA from a top business school; MA/MS, MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with 5+ years of experience are also encouraged to apply
· Experience in consulting, a start-up or other business environment beneficial, but not required
· A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
· A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
· Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
· Fluency in English plus local language for Non-US offices
· Applicant must have received, or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and be fully vaccinated (established 2 weeks following final dose) by date of employment with Bain & Company to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, subject to required accommodation process
- We are hiring across all of our North America offices! Please visit joinbain.com for specific application details or apply directly at joinbain.com/apply